Why use the Nidulus Platform?
Looking to cut cost on the development of your IT systems while at the same time shortening your time to delivery?
Nidulus is specifically designed to:
- eliminate the need for expensive system architects
- eliminate the need for hosting a DevOps team
- produce more in less time with less developers, when building easy or complex IT solutions
- keeping hardware costs down by being performant even on low-end hardware
- easy onboarding of new developers to the platform
What is the Nidulus Platform?
Nidulus is a complete software platform solution to build, monitor and manage an advance ServiceMesh network based on Node.js.
How to use it?
To start using Nidulus you just have to spin up the nidulus platform and start creating APIs and feature-services, or integrate easily your existing systems with new APIs. Do not forget to read our documentation
Nidulus support the usage of your favorite Node.js libraries found in the npmjs repositories. Whether you want to use TensorFlow for machine learning, talk to your SAP systems, or process data from your mongodb with mongoose, it is fully doable.
Provided out of the box functionality include:
- Creating a new API takes just seconds
- Updating an API takes just seconds
- Hot-deploy of new Node.js services without downtime or affecting other services or APIs
- Upgrade of existing services without downtime or affecting other services or APIs
- Instance scaling of APIs and services
- Intelligent network scaling of services (see documentation)
- On-server sandboxing of APIs and services
- Automatic service discovery between the machines on your network
- Automatic healthchecks and "always alive" functionality for APIs and services
- Always encrypted communication between API-to-services, and between service-to-service communication
- Memory amount management for each service
- Rotating log functionality for each service
- Restrictions of log level for each service separetly
- Easy backup of full state of a machines nidulus configuration (see documentation)
- Extreme optimization of each design decision made for the platform
- A REST API for managing/deploying/monitoring/updating your APIs and services
- An easy web client to manage not just one, but all of your machines running Nidulus
- Great project support from the team behind Nidulus
- And more ...
Nidulus is deployable to any Linux cloud or barebone Linux server. Remote deploy and management of APIs and feature-services on any machine have never been easier to achieve.